Twitter Updates

Monday, May 5, 2008

Skipped the 10K

On Saturday I skipped the 10K in Milaca, which from what I've read was really wet.

I did do 6 miles on Friday and 12 miles on Sunday on my trail treadmill. I had the revelation about a week ago that it is now a trail treadmill (uneven and dented bed) due to the fact that when I bought my three new house windows in February I stored them on the treadmill for a week or two. Lesson? Okay to hang clothing on unused treadmills. Not okay to rest windows.

I'm not going to be at Ice Age on Saturday as I will most likely be either at Savanna Portage State Park or Jay Cook State Park camping and mountain biking. Although I might run on some of their trails, it will not be 50 miles worth of running unless the rest of the Fab Four sleep in until 12noon.

I may make an appearance at Superior.

No comments: