Twitter Updates

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Season 6

Yes, I'm finally watching Season 6 of "24" for the first time. I'm two episodes in and it's a good one.

I've done a distointed 7.5 miles or so both today and yesterday. Disjointed because I've been interrupted and have come and gone from my treadmill at least once each of the days and have had the treadmill power-off on me. And I've been on the treadmill for 3 episodes each day, which, at about 42 minutes/episodes, is about 84 minutes. And I'm moving at 5mph and alternating my incline up to 12% and back down. It actually works out great as one "up-and-down" equals one episode.

I also did 11 miles on Friday afternoon, a straight 6mph jaunt.

There's a good chance I'll be camping next weekend and will choose to skip out on Superior 50K.

I'm heading off to church now and get to go to the tanning booth afterwards. Yippee!

1 comment:

GRIMEYRUNNER said...

You answered my question posed to you on my blog comment....season 6.
Do you mind if I post a link to yours from mine? I'm enjoying your sense of humor and the insanity of so many hours on a treadmill.