Twitter Updates

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MS150 donations

From the 6th-8th of June I will be doing the MS150, a 150 mile bike ride between Duluth and the cities to raise money and awareness for multiple sclerosis. I'm trying to raise $500 in donations (tax deductible) in support of this fight.

My grandfather had MS and passed away before I was born.

EDIT: Donate online at http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/MNMBikeEvents?px=3581416&pg=personal&fr_id=7100 (Thanks, Wayne, for pointing this out!)

I can also accept cash or checks and can gladly provide a receipt for any donation made. Email me at dcfarmer@gmail.com or call 952-239-1629 and I can provide my mailing address.

Please consider supporting me in this!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Have a great ride, Diane. Thanks for the opportunity to be involved.

Diane said...

Thanks for your support, Wayne!