Twitter Updates

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My new house

I'm buying a new house in Anoka, about 5 miles from where I live. I'm not going to live there, but I'm going to rent it out. Eforce is a lock, but I'm looking for one other person to share the house. Here are the details, straight off my craigslist ad. Please pass this info on to anyone who would be interested:

Share a newly remodeled single family house with one adult. You will
have three bedrooms and full access to all shared areas of the house
(kitchen, laundry, all appliances, baths, backyard/patio/deck). You
will also have one space in the attached double garage, along with
storage space. There is plenty of room in the house for your
furniture.

Quiet residential Anoka neighborhood with fast and easy freeway
access. Located close to downtown Anoka and its shopping,
entertainment, and parks.

All utilities will be shared. Pets are negotiable.

Available the first part of June.

Contact via phone or email.

952/239-1629 / miscdcf@gmail.com

No comments: