Twitter Updates

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eforce takes the stage

I FINALLY figured out where my saved photos go after I transfer them from my camera to the computer. They continued to get lost in some mysterious folder.

My first picture showcase goes to the Enforcer (a.k.a. Eforce, Enforcimus, Enforcicles) on his dirt bike at some random dirt pit in the middle of a X-mas tree farm between Duelm and Santiago, MN. This picture was from our first venture out, back on April 4th.

Figuring out my camera may prove to be a dangerous thing.

I still plan on Superior for Saturday, leaving for Lutsen tomorrow afternoon. After sleeping in I have to do some cleaning in Anoka to make sure the house is presentable to show to renters. I also have a to-do list that's a mile long in general.

I won the email race for a free copy of "The Lore of Running" that Kate H. was giving away and I need to pick it up in Lutsen, so I had better go!

No comments: